Terms of Service
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Blips users.
- You may not use the Blips.club service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Blips.club service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Blips.club or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Blips.club .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Blips members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Blips, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Blips.club account. While Blips.club prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Blips cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Blips.club service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Blips.club service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Blips service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Blips to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Blips.club must provide a link back to Blips.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Blips service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Blips undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Blips to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to email@example.com. Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).